Electro-Voice | EV EKX-15SP | 15″ PA Powered Subwoofer 1300W | w/ DSP & Cardioid Control Technology
or 4x fortnight payments of $340.50 AUD with ⓘ
The Electro-Voice EKX-15SP Powered 15″ Subwoofer features a 1300 W class D power amplifier which delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL, and utilizes high-sensitivity EV transducers. The QuickSmartDSP processor has a single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. The Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subwoofers are deployed. The EKX-15SP incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by onboard sensors). This subwoofer features two XLR outputs for system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers, large slot ports for low distortion and bass extensions, and a metal grille reinforcement bar. It also features an M20 threaded pole mount plate.
To receive an additional 2 year warranty on our current original 3 year warranty, you simply needs to register your purchase online at: www.electrovoice.com/extended_warranty.
- Sturdy lightweight design weighing only 26.2 kg!
- QuickSmartDSP processing, EV’s single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience
- 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 133 dB peak SPL
- Fitted with EVS-15C high-sensitivity EV transducer
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors
- Includes a 3 year manufacturers warranty