Allen & Heath | SQ Waves | WAVES Module for SQ Mixer
WAVES module for SQ series mixer
SQ Waves provides any SQ mixer with a 64×64, 96kHz or 48kHz interface to a Waves SoundGrid network using the I/O Port. Engineers can now fit the Waves card to any SQ mixer for Waves plugin processing, multitrack recording (at 96kHz or 48kHz), virtual soundcheck and audio distribution applications.
Waves SoundGrid is an Audio-over-Ethernet protocol developed by Waves for real-time professional audio applications. The card also enables the use of existing Waves plugins at a very low latency, using standard Gigabit Ethernet networks rather than a USB connection.
- 64×64 channel digital audio over a network
- 96kHz or 48kHz operation
- Integration with a Waves plugin server or Waves Native
- Multichannel recording / playback
- Two ports with redundant and switch modes
- Internal Control Network Bridge
- Locking Ethercon connectors
- The SQ WAVES card requires SQ firmware V1.3 or later.