AKG | K52 | High Performance Closed Back Headphones | For Live Sound & Studio Monitoring
or 4x fortnight payments of $11.25 AUD with ⓘ
Style, comfort, quality
Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re monitoring vocals or tracking a bass line, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort.
Designed by the company whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K52 headphones deliver great sound wherever your music takes you.
Professional drivers - clear sound in the studio and beyond
Our K52 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detail yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. Our generous 40mm drivers deliver high sensitivity for powerful output, plus an extended frequency response that reveals every detail. The K52s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players.
Closed-back design - get lost in your sound
The K52 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. You won’t hear the drummer drop his sticks in the middle of tracking - and the mic won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones. This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. Our innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K52, you’ll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
- Large Professional 40mm drivers with a 18Hz - 20kHz frequency response reveal every nuance delivering exceptional detail
- Mix with confidence thanks to a neutral sound signature and accurate sound reproduction, 32 Ohms, 110 dB SPL/V
- Self-adjusting headband and a lightweight design provide exceptional comfort and stylish looks
- Excellent isolation with a closed-back design and large circumaural ear cups for a great soundscape
- Includes 3.5mm to 1/4'' screw on adapter and 3m cable