After a long period of internal testing, typesetting, signal verification, and preset authoring, we’ve got a brand new version of Goodhertz plugins ready to download—
Because it has a new reverb unit, the price of Lossy will be going up to AUD$79 on 9th of April — but if you buy it now at AUD$69, you get the reverb for free.
What’s new in v3.2:
- New reverb section added in Lossy
- Added window resizing support in all plugins
- Added Stereo Width control in Panpot
- Added Tube Color meter in Trem Control
- Added Gate Threshold meter in Lossy
- Added keyboard focus user preference
- New presets for Lossy reverb
- New presets for Wow Control’s “Wet Delay” control
- Improved support for sample rates above 192kHz
- Improved preset management
- Improved high-DPI support for high-resolution displays on Windows
- Overall stability/bug fixes
If you find any bugs — or have any other feedback at all! — please contact at email@example.com.