Warwick | Rockboard | QUAD 4.1 | w/ Heavy Duty Soft Case
or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
RockBoard pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight.
The updated RockBoard pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The slots let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Any power supply can be mounted underneath the board surface traditionally or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays.
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard MOD patch bays
- Compatible with RockBoard The Tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Dimensions (L x W) 460 x 326 mm
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Including Heavy Duty Soft case
- Includes self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide) and cable ties