Strymon | DIG | Digital Delay Pedal
or 4 fortnight payments of $137.25 AUD with More info
Generations of Classic Digital Delay Effects
From the colorful nuances of '80s adaptive delta modulation to the pristine dynamics of modern 24-bit/96kHz DSP, Strymon's DIG Digital Delay puts generations of rich echo effects on your pedalboard. Inside the DIG pedal, there's a full Analog Devices SHARC DSP chip, and the powerful algorithms onboard make full use of its capabilities to generate a pair of phenomenally detailed and flexible delay engines. From cascading serial delay lines to exciting rhythmical ping-pong delays, everything you need to add dimension and energy to your guitar, keyboard, or other instrument is onboard the DIG.
Strymon DIG Digital Delay Pedal at a Glance:
- Choose your classic digital delay character
- Go deep with 10 powerful parameter controls
- Strymon: a philosophy of quality
Choose your classic digital delay character
With three distinct digital delay voicings onboard, the Strymon DIG offers you a ton of character to choose from. When digital delay really took off in the '80s, there were several rival technologies. The DIG's ADM (Adaptive Delta Modulation) and 12-bit PCM modes capture the two most prominent of these sounds, allowing you to perfectly re-create classic digital delay types. There's also a pristine and highly dynamic modern 24-bit/96kHz delay onboard, and when you stack up two delay engines - configurable in series, parallel, or ping-pong arrangements - and add delay line modulation, you can conjure up decades of iconic effects.
Go deep with 10 powerful parameter controls
To save processing power, many highly nuanced effects emulations offer only limited parameter control, but not the Strymon DIG. This delay pedal lets you dive in, with five top-level parameter controls and an additional five controls you can access by depressing both footswitches. These knobs let you quickly dial in both delay lines, change the overall configuration, filter delays, adjust delay time subdivisions, and more. You can get even more real-time control over your effects by hooking up an expression pedal, which provides on-the-fly control over any parameter you choose, plus you can recall a favorite setting instantly via a simple external trigger pedal.
Strymon: a philosophy of quality
Strymon pedals are quickly becoming an industry standard in professional-quality effects. They're dedicated to offering exceptional customer service and, in their own words, making "gear that sounds better than anything you've ever heard." This California-based company uses only the highest-quality components and powerful processors in their pedals. And each design offers more tweakable parameters than meets the eye for fine-tuning your tone. This construction and sound quality is the reason Gsus4 is impressed with Strymon, and why you find their pedals on the pedalboards of professional musicians around the world.
Strymon DIG Digital Delay Pedal Features:
- Versatile digital delay pedal that lets you conjure a wide range of iconic delay effects
- Fueled by the full power of an entire SHARC DSP chip for maximum depth and detail
- Choose from 3 digital delay styles, including ADM, 12-bit, and 24-bit/96kHz modes
- 3 delay line modulation modes provide even greater character control
- Layer 2 delay engines in serial, parallel, or ping-pong configurations
- Shape your effect with 10 parameter adjustments on 5 easily accessible knobs
- Powerful extras include a selectable Free Mode and a circular repeats function
- Take control of any parameter via any standard expression pedal
- Connect a footswitch to instantly recall your favorite preset
- Choose between true-bypass and analog-buffered trails operation
Digital delay never sounded as good as the Strymon DIG Digital Delay pedal!
|Pedal Type||Digital Delay|
|Maximum Delay Time||20ms-1.6s|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" switchable to TRS stereo, Expression pedal|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" stereo|
|Bypass Switching||True Bypass|
|Power Source||9V DC 250mA|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DIG|