SIRE Larry Carlton | S7 FM NT | Alder, Flame Maple Top & Roasted Maple | w/ GigBag | Natural
or 4x fortnight payments of $299.75 AUD with More info
Pre Order. ETA. December 2020
The S7 combines both modern design construction with familiarly classy style. It's made of a premium alder wood with a bolt-on roasted hard maple neck. Sire are masters of the roasting technique, otherwise known as baking, which rids the wood of imperfections and makes it incredibly resilient over years of use.
On top is a matching 9.5 inch radius roasted maple fretboard embedded with medium jumbo frets, giving the S7 a smooth contemporary playing feel. Add in the gloriously silky rolled fretboard edges and you've got a guitar that plays like it should be four times the price.
Hardware on the S7 is of an incredibly high standard. The premium locking tuners keep the guitar as precise as can be, even when using the Modern tremolo bridge for flutters and big divebombs.
Sire created the Super-ST pickup set to meet Larry Calton's high tonal standards. They deliver on outstanding clarity and treble-heavy sparkle. The H/S/S configuration is arguably the most versatile of pickup layouts. That means the Sire S7 can access dynamic cleans and lead tones at the neck and crunchy rhythm in the bridge position. Mix in the middle single coil to get nuanced, characterful variations.
- Body Material: Alder w/ Flamed Maple Veneer (optional)
- Body Shape: Sire S-Style shape
- Neck Material: Roasted Hard Maple
- Neck Shape:: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Hard Maple / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups: Sire Super-ST Pickup Set
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Knobs: BK Strat Knob (Volume and Tone)
- Bridge: Sire Modern Tremolo Bridge (2 Post Type)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Locking Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: Ivory Pearl 3 Ply