SIRE Larry Carlton | H7 CS | DoubleCut Hollow-Body | w/ GigBag | Cherry Sunburst (PRE-ORDER)
ETA. Jan-Feb 2022
Great build quality is crucial to a semi-hollow and the H7 passes with flying colours. It's made using maple back and sides and a cool flamed maple top, which helps produce a classically familiar resonance.
Set in is a comfortable “C” shape mahogany neck, topped with that astounding rolled ebony fretboard. Without a doubt, it makes the guitar feel like it's worth four times the price. Embedded are medium jumbo frets to give the H7 an updated playing feel and they combine well with the flat 12 inch radius.
Hardware on the H7 is of an incredibly high standard. The diecast premium tuners keep the guitar as precise as can be, while at the other end the Tune-O-matic bridge retains accurate intonation.
Sire had to pull out all the stops to meet the lofty expectations of Mr. 335 himself. The Larry Carlton Vintage humbucker sets delivers incredibly smooth sustain, bucketloads of harmonics and brilliant clarity suited to blues, rock and jazz styles.
- Body Material: Top: Flame Maple, Side & Back: Maple (Center Block: Maple)
- Body Shape: Sire Semi-Hollow Shape
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony / Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- Binding: Ivoroid
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 40mm width
- Inlay: Wh.P Square
- Neck Joint: Set-Neck Joint
- Pickups: Larry Carlton Vintage Humbucker Set
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone(each pickup), 3 Way Toggle
- Knobs: Black Top Hat Knob
- Bridge: Sire Standard Tune-O-matic & Stop Tail Piece
- Tuning Gear: Sire Premium Diecasting Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black 3 Ply