SHURE | Motiv MV51 | Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone | Lightning & USB-C Cables included
or 4x fortnight payments of $74.75 AUD with More info
Go-anywhere, Record-anything Digital Mic
Record anywhere with a Shure MOTIV MV51. This sophisticated USB microphone provides you with all the basic benefits of a plug-and-play USB mic, but it has been developed specifically for iOS. Set your MV51 on the table, plug in your headphones, take out your acoustic guitar or fire up tracks in your favorite iOS DAW, and hit record — it's that easy. There are five presets you can access instantly from the MV51's touch panel, or you can dial in EQ, dynamics, and more from the free ShurePlus MOTIV app, which also lets you record in full 24-bit/48kHz. And if you want to lay down ideas in the studio before you forget them, you can transform the MV51's handy kickstand into a mic stand adapter for perfect positioning.
Turn anywhere you are into your studio
Like the rest of the MOTIV line, the MV51 was designed with iOS in mind. However, this affordable USB microphone can do everything a basic USB mic can, allowing you to connect it to your favorite desktop DAW. Even if you have a full studio setup, just having this mic on your desktop can mean the difference between capturing a song idea and missing out while you set up. The MV51 is also a great companion for your laptop, especially if you need to track overdubs. Wherever you go, whatever you record, you'll be glad you have a Shure MV51 with you.
iOS app lets you tap into powerful DSP
One of the coolest things about Shure's MOTIV series hardware is the flexible DSP onboard. While some devices let you recall multiple presets from their control panels, the ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app lets you access the entire MOTIV DSP engine. From the ShurePlus MOTIV app, you can dial in your MV51's gain structure, add compression and limiting, and fully adjust the frequency response via a graphic EQ. The ShurePlus MOTIV app also makes recording in iOS easy. The interface is simple yet effective, editing is remarkably fast and intuitive, you get full 24-bit/48kHz digital resolution, and compatibility with Dropbox and other export options streamline the rest of your creative process.
- A flexible 24-bit/48kHz digital microphone for your computer or mobile device recording rig
- Onboard DSP preset modes accommodate podcasting, voice-over, and vocal or instrument tracking
- 1" microphone capsule delivers clear sound on a wide range of sources
- Handy kickstand makes tabletop use easy and converts into a mic stand adapter for studio use
- Integrated headphone output provides real-time, low-latency monitoring
- Includes micro-USB to USB-A & micro-USB to USB-C cable for use with Mac, Windows PC, and Android devices
- Includes micro-USB to Lightning cable for use with iOS devices