SHURE | GLX-D | GLXD16 | Wireless Digital Guitar Pedal System | w/ Built-in Tuner
or 4x fortnight payments of $159.75 AUD with ⓘ
The Shure GLX16 Digital Guitar Pedal Wireless System gives you exceptional audio clarity, amazing ease of use, and huge bang for your buck. GLX-D systems feature Shure's sophisticated LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and bidirectional communication that lets your transmitter automatically link to your receiver and follow any frequency changes. The system includes the GLXD6 wireless guitar pedal receiver, the GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, the WA305 premium locking-thread guitar cable, and Shure's SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which gives you up to 16 hours of continuous use per charge. Go with smart digital wireless: Shure's GLX16.
Digital clarity and easy operation
Shure's affordable GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems deliver exceptional digital audio clarity and high-tech innovations that make performance sound easier, including LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. GLX-D systems are available in a variety of configurations, including vocal, headset, and presenter systems, as well as a new pedalboard-mount guitar option.
A whole new ball game
A revolutionary option for guitarists and bassists (the GLXD6 guitar pedal receiver) delivers exceptional digital audio clarity with intuitive operation. The GLXD6 easily integrates into (and is powered by) your pedalboard, and includes easy-to-read onboard strobe and meter guitar tuners. It's a whole new ball game.
LINKFREQ automatic frequency management
GLX-D systems operate in the 2.4GHz frequency band, available worldwide, and are effortless to set up with no buttons to push! Simply power on, and your receiver and transmitter are automatically set to the best available frequency. And if RG interference occurs, both automatically jump to a new clear frequency with no interruption of your audio signal. The system is so smart, you can even adjust the transmitter level remotely from the GLXD receiver!
Intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
With up to 16 hours of continuous use on one battery charge and remaining run-time displayed in hours and minutes, Shure's intelligent lithium-ion battery technology makes GLX-D amazingly convenient to use and, compared with the cost of disposable batteries, can save you serious cash over time. The receiver is equipped with a built-in charging port, and you can also recharge a battery while in a handheld transmitter using a USB charging cable. Need a quick charge? 15 minutes gives you 1.5 hours of operation.
- Globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- LINKFREQ intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bidirectional communication lets the transmitter automatically follow receiver frequency changes
- Continuous interference monitoring and automatic frequency switching eliminates signal interruptions
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Transmission radius up to 200 feet
- GLXD6 wireless guitar pedal receiver
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- WA305 premium locking-thread guitar cable
- SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable