SHURE | GLX-D | GLXD24/SM58 | Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System
or 4x fortnight payments of $182.25 AUD with More info
The Shure GLXD24/SM58 Digital Handheld Wireless System gives you exceptional audio clarity, amazing ease of use, and huge bang for your buck.
GLX-D systems feature Shure's sophisticated LINKFREQ automatic frequency management, and bidirectional communication that lets your transmitter automatically link to your receiver and follow any frequency changes.
The system includes the GLXD4 wireless receiver, the GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter, and Shure's SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which gives you up to 16 hours of continuous use per charge.
Shure GLXD24/SM58 Digital Handheld Wireless System at a Glance:
- Digital clarity and easy operation
- LINKFREQ automatic frequency management
- Intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Shure's affordable GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems deliver exceptional digital audio clarity and high-tech innovations that make performance sound easier, including LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and an intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. GLX-D Systems are available in a variety of configurations, including vocal, headset, and presenter systems, as well as a new pedalboard-mount guitar option.LINKFREQ automatic frequency management
GLX-D systems operate in the 2.4GHz frequency band, available worldwide, and are effortless to set up with no buttons to push! Simply power on, and your receiver and transmitter are automatically set to the best available frequency. And if RG interference occurs, both automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of your audio signal. The system is so smart, you can even adjust the transmitter level remotely from the GLXD receiver!Intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
With up to 16 hours of continuous use on one battery charge and remaining run time displayed in hours and minutes, Shure's intelligent lithium-ion battery technology makes GLX-D amazingly convenient to use and, compared with the cost of disposable batteries, can save you serious cash over time. The receiver is equipped with a built-in charging port, and you can also recharge a battery while in a handheld transmitter using a USB charging cable. Need a quick-charge? 15 minutes gives you 1.5 hours of operation.
- Globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- LINKFREQ intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bidirectional communication lets the transmitter automatically follow receiver frequency changes
- Continuous interference monitoring and automatic frequency switching eliminates signal interruptions
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Transmission radius up to 200 feet
- GLXD4 wireless receiver
- GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule
- SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; USB charge cable
- Microphone clip and padded zipper case