sE Electronics | Z5600a II | Large Diaphragm 9-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
or 4x fortnight payments of $274.75 AUD with ⓘ
The sE Electronics Z5600aII is one of the most large-diaphragm versatile vacuum tube studio condenser microphone on the market today. Featuring 9 graded steps through omni, cardioid and figure eight patterns, -10dB pad and bass cut.
the Z5600aII is ideal for a wide range of recording applications, including miking a live drum kit, recording acoustic guitar, and overheads on a choir. Above all though, this excellent mic has won its praise on delivering superb vocal recordings, with natural warmth and incredible detail.
This beautiful mic comes in a wooden presentation case, cradled in a full aluminium flight case with a large shock mount and brushed aluminium PSU with pattern switching and cables.
- Versatile large-diaphragm condenser tube microphone
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, omni, figure-8, and 6 intermediate stages, all selectable on AC power unit
- Comes in a wooden presentation case
- Includes an aluminum flight case, a large shockmount, and a brand-new brushed-aluminum PSU with pattern switching and cables
- Sensitivity: 14.1mV/Pa – 37 +/- 1dB(0dB = 1V/Pa 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: Less than or equal to 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 12dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1,000Hz: 135dB