Roland Cube 20XL Bass Amp
Limited Stock. Please Email us for Availability.
XL POWER FOR BASSISTS!
Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it’s time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status. The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements. These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology. FFP is one of Roland’s core technologies in which each component — amp, cabinet, and speaker — achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
The most portable of the family, the CUBE-20XL BASS, features 20 watts of power, an 8-inch custom speaker, six COSM amp models, pro-quality effects (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Solo, Poly Octave, Compression, and Overdrive), Power Squeezer for big sound at low volume, and 3-band EQ.
- Ultra-compact 20-watt bass amp with custom-designed 8-inch speaker
- Six COSM amp models onboard
- Seven effects, including the new DRIVE and POLY OCTAVE
- POWER SQUEEZER for big, rich sound at low volumes; great for home practice and other volume sensitive environments
- Three-band EQ for fine-tuning your sound
- Built-in bass tuner
- Rated Power Output
- 20 W
- Nominal Input Level
- BASS INPUT: -10 dBu/1 M ohm
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 20 cm (8 inches)
- POWER Switch, SHAPE Switch, TUNER Switch, POWER SQUEEZER Switch
COMP/DRIVE Knob (COMP, DRIVE)
TYPE Switch (SUPER FLAT, FLIP TOP, B MAN, BASS360, SESSION, CONCERT 810), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
EFX/SOLO Knob (CHORUS, SOLO, POLY OCTAVE)
DELAY/REVERB Knob (DELAY, REVERB)
- Power, COMP/DRIVE, TUNER, EFX/SOLO, POWER SQUEEZER
- BASS INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type), AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), FOOT SW Jack (TIP:EFX/SOLO, RING:COMP/DRIVE) (1/4" TRS phone type), RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Consumption
- 24 W
- Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately)
- Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 335 mm
- 327 mm
- 335 mm
- 9.4 kg
20 lbs. 12 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.