Roland | Blues Cube Artist 212 | 85W 2x12" Combo Amp | Blonde (BCARTIST212)
Limited Stock. Please Email us for Availability.
Get vintage-flavored tone and tube amp-like response with the Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 combo guitar amplifier. Roland's Tube Logic circuitry reproduces every stage of a tweed-era amplifier from preamp to power amp to speaker output. This powerful 2-channel amp offers a large tonal palette and a variable power output, so you'll be ready for any gig. The versatile and powerful Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 combo amplifier delivers vintage tube tone and the touch response you want from an amplifier.
Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 85-watt Combo Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- Vintage amp tone and response with modern technology
- Dual channels for a wide range of tones
- The flexibility and functionality you need for any gig
Vintage amp tone and response with modern technology
Roland's Tube Logic design brings classic tweed tones to the Blues Cube Artist 212 combo amplifier. Every aspect of these much-loved vintage amps from the preamp and output tube characteristics to power supply compression to speaker output is found in the Roland Blues Cube Artist. Pick players and fingerstyle players will love the touch response and sensitivity of this master-crafted amp. We know amp tone and response are important to you, and we're confident that the Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 can do the job.
Dual channels for a wide range of tones
The Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 gives you two killer channels for all your gigging needs. The clean channel's volume adds tube fatness and bite as you turn it up - just like a tube amp. The variable gain of the crunch channel lets you dial in the perfect amount of grit to your tone. Each channel has its own tone-sculpting boost and tone switches. The Roland Blues Cube Artist's cool dual tone switch lets you jumper the channels together to create extra-fat tones. High-quality reverb and tremolo effects sound great and add dimension to your tone. Add this to a pair of custom 12" speakers and you have a tonally versatile amp that's ready to gig!
The flexibility and functionality you need for any gig
Designed to work in any situation, the Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 is loaded with useful features. The power control offers four power output setting ranging from full gigging volume to 45 watts and 15 watts club/rehearsal settings, as well as a 0.5-watt practice setting. Add your favorite pedals via the full-featured and footswitchable effects loop. A headphone output lets you practice at any time of the day or night without disturbing your neighbors. And the USB record out is perfect for capturing your guitar sounds directly to your computer. No matter what the situation, the Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 combo amplifier is ready to go!
Roland Blues Cube Artist 212 85-watt Combo Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Gig-ready guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and amazing touch response
- Clean and crunch channels reproduce tweed-era amp sounds
- Dual tone mode lets you combine both channels for an increased sonic palette
- Roland Tube Logic design offer the tonal behaviors of vintage tube amps from preamp to output distortion and more
- Power control lets you change the output wattage for any size of gig (0.5 watts, 15 watts, 45 watts, or 85 watts)
- High-quality tremolo and reverb deliver vintage-vibed tone
- Record directly to your computer via the USB out
- Open-back design with a pair of custom 12" speakers
- Optional foot controller for channel select, effects loop, and dual tone