Warwick | Rockboard | CINQUE 5.3 | Pedalboard w/ ABS Case
Original price $599.00 - Original price $599.00
Original price $599.00
$599.00 - $599.00
Current price $599.00
The new RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard® DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 15 to 25 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support braces for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 820 mm / 32 9/32"
- depth 424 mm / 16 11/16"
- height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- weight 4.5 kg / 9.9 lbs.
- including ABS case
- weight ABS Case approx. 8.35 kg / 18.4 lbs.
- interior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 845 x 460 x 220 mm / 33 1/4" x 18 1/8" x 8 11/16"
- exterior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 1,010 x 510 x 250 mm / 39 3/4" x 20 1/16" x 9 13/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- there may be a slight gap in the area between the lid and the bottom, this is not a reason for complaint