pCloud | Lifetime Cloud Storage | 2TB Family | iOS, Android, Mac, Windows & Linux
or 4x fortnight payments of $174.75 AUD with More info
Need of safe & reliable cloud storage, but hate to pay the monthly/annual fees for the service?
Meet pCloud's Lifetime Premium Service!
With one-time payment, you'll get the Swiss engineered Cloud Service for the life-time! You can now own the cloud storage, not borrowing it. And with pCloud's "30 days trash history", your precious data will never be lost ever again.
pCloud’s headquarters are based in Switzerland, which has some of the the best privacy laws in the world, you data is always securely protected by the laws. The company was founded in 2013, by a young forward-thinking team and is already making a significant impact on the rapidly growing IT market. With its reliable and customer friendly services, it became one of the biggest Dropbox challengers.
pCloud also improves the standard sync model. It allows you to access and work with your online files as though they were on your computer. It basically works like a network drive, showing the files you’ve uploaded to pCloud without taking space on your hard drive.
pCloud is also best cloud storage for music and video article. It’s no wonder, then, that its player handles audio and video files with ease. Like the more powerful desktop players, it can load a playlist, save your current queue as one, shuffle songs and videos and repeat a playlist. You can access your playlist on the road using the pCloud smartphone app
The service lets you preview photos and play videos, too. In fact, it is one of best cloud storages for photos and videos out there. The image viewer can create a slideshow and it lets you perform standard operations, such as delete, rename and copy. Images retain their resolution when uploaded, but you can also download resized versions.
Its desktop client follows the common model of sync and consists of a system tray icon and a sync folder called pCloud Sync. The client works on Windows, macOS and Linux.
When you’re on the move, you can use the pCloud smartphone app to access your files. The icons at the top of the menu let you quickly access your photos, videos, documents or music. It can automatically upload photos and videos, too. The app is easy to use and available for Android and iOS.
You can share folders and specific files via links. pCloud lets you share folders by inviting others and granting “can edit” or “can view” permissions. Alternatively, you can generate an upload link for others to use to upload directly to your folder or a download link that enables them to download your files.
When you want to share a file, you can generate a link, which can be protected with a password and expiry date. You can shorten it, too. When sharing a file, you can see its download metrics in the statistics tab.
pCloud | Lifetime Cloud Storage | 2TB Family
- LifeTime 2 TB Storage
- Up to 5 Users - Share your storage and features with up to 4 members. Every member gets their own secured personal space
- 2 TB Monthly download link traffic - Generated when people stream/download content from your download links
- Fair share - Shared folders use storage only from the owner of the folder
- Download link branding - Customise download links with your own title image, headline & description
- 30 days trash history - Track & restore older versions of the files in your pCloud account.
- Share Download and Upload links
- Invite users to shared folders
- Get detailed stats for your links
- Brand your Download links
- TLS/SSL channel protection
- 256-bit AES encryption for all files
- 5 copies of files on different servers
- Option for an extra layer of encryption
Access and Synchronisation
- Automatic Upload of your Camera Roll from Smart Phone
- HDD extension through pCloud Drive - serves as a virtual hard drive
- Selective offline access
- Automatic sync across multiple devices
Media and Usability
- Built-in video player
- Video streaming
- Built-in audio player with playlists
- Unlimited file size and speed
- File Versioning (up to 30 days)
- Data recovery
- Remote Upload via URL address
- Online document preview
- Rewind account (up to 30 days)
- Google Drive