MXR | Carbon Copy Deluxe | Analog Delay | M292
or 4 fortnight payments of $79.75 AUD with More info
The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay adds a bevy of new features to fine-tune the warm, organic sound that has made the original the bestselling analog delay in the world.
With extended delay time - now up to 1.2s - and tap tempo functionality, you now have more control over your Carbon Copy repeats than ever.
The Tap Division feature, with an easy-to-read status display, gives you four different subdivisions: dotted 8ths, 8ths, triplets, and 16ths.
On the tonal side, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay lets you choose between the original’s dark, mellow wash and the vibrant articulation of the Bright version with the push of a switch.
To add further character and texture to your repeats, just hit the Mod switch and use the Speed and Width controls to shape the chorusing to your taste.
Additional features include an expression jack for external control of various functions, programmable presets, and more.
Inside the pedal is a Line Level/Instrument Level switch—which allows the pedal to be used either in front of the amp or in the FX loop—and a Dry Kill switch for a “wet only” effect that’s perfect for studio recording.
With true bypass switching, 9-volt battery operation, and MXR’s famously rugged construction, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay is a must-have for delay aficionados.
- TAP-BEAT footswitch sets tempo of repeats (indicated by orange LED)
- TAP DIV switch cycles through tap tempo subdivisions (indicated by LED screen)
- BRIGHT switch accentuates high end frequencies of delay signal (red LED indicates on)
- MIX knob controls ratio of wet to dry signal
- REGEN knob sets number of repeats
- DELAY knob sets delay time
- EXP jack allows for external control of various functions
- SPEED knob controls rate of modulation effect
- WIDTH knob sets width of modulation effect
- MOD switch toggles modulation on/off (blue LED indicates on)
- EFFECT footswitch toggles effect on/bypass
- Powered by a 9V Battery or 9VDC Power Supply (not included)