Mackie | XR824 | 8" Professional Studio Monitor
or 4x fortnight payments of $499.75 AUD with More info
MACKIE XR SERIES
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT YOUR MUSIC, YOUR PROJECTS AND YOUR MIX. XR SERIES MONITORS REPRODUCE YOUR WORK WITH INCREDIBLE ACCURACY AND CLARITY ACROSS THE ENTIRE FREQUENCY RANGE BRINGING YOU CLOSER TO YOUR MIX THAN EVER BEFORE.
When diving into your mix, hearing every detail is essential. XR monitors deliver a level of detail and sensitivity that reveals things you didn’t know were in your mix before. Utilizing key technologies developed using Mackie's vast acoustic design experience, XR monitors translate your mix in a way that feels natural and accurate without the fatigue that other monitors can bring after long hours at the mixing desk. Experience unmatched clarity, accuracy and performance with XR Series Professional Studio Monitors.
8" PROFESSIONAL STUDIO MONITOR
- Professional level performance
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP™ Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 1” black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix.
- 8” Kevlar® woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
- Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 36 Hz – 22 kHz
- Optimize XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Attention to the detail
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included custom acoustic isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response