Mackie | Thump 12A V2 | 1300W 12" Powered Speaker w/ DSP
Massive Sound From a Portable Speaker
Armed with a 12" low-frequency driver, Mackie's redesigned Thump12A features a Class D amplifier with their proprietary Dynamic Bass Response for detailed midrange and abundant bass that are ideal for small venues, such as coffeehouses. The built-in two-channel mixer's Vita preamps are loaded with Wide-Z technology, effortlessly handling mic, instrument, and line-level signals. The Thump12A is a breeze to use, thanks to four application-specific speaker modes that tailor it to your situation. Additionally, the Thump12A's portable design makes for easy setup and tear down, which will save time and make life easier. Complete with a durable road-ready enclosure and robust system protection, The Mackie Thump12A is primed to handle any gig.
Class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response provides chest-thumping power
The Thump12A pumps out a massive amount of sound for its size. Its high-output woofer generates ample quantities of throbbing bass, and its 1.4" titanium dome driver ensures even, wide dispersion. Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification with Mackie's proprietary Dynamic Bass Response pushes plenty of power to the high-frequency compression driver and high-output woofer. And you don't need to worry about damaging your speaker, thanks to the Thump12A's next-generation system protection and thermal limiting.
Built-in two-channel mixer offers ultimate flexibility
Connecting your gear to the Thump12A is a piece of cake — its built-in two-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology, so they accommodate microphone, line-level, and instrument signals. An XLR thru output makes for effortless wired connection to other Thump speakers, while flexible mounting options allow tripod- and pole-mounting, as well as stage monitor use.
Advanced features for total system optimisation
The Thump12A divides high and low frequencies using a precision two-way crossover, while also time aligning the signals so that your audience hears low and high frequencies in sync. And you'll always sound your best, thanks to application-specific speaker modes that optimise your system for your situation. Thump12A makes your kick drum thump and your hi-hats sizzle, regardless of your application.
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields detailed midrange and abundant bass that are ideal for small venues
- 12" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- XLR thru output for wired connection to other Thump speakers
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time-alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 4 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure