Mackie | MR824 | 8" Studio Monitors | Pair
or 4x fortnight payments of $249.75 AUD with More info
MACKIE MR SERIES
ARTISTS, ENGINEERS, AND CONTENT CREATORS LIKE YOU ARE MORE INNOVATIVE THAN EVER, AND WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU RELY ON YOUR GEAR TO EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY. MR SERIES MONITORS BRING YOU CLOSER TO YOUR MUSIC AND YOUR MIX THAN EVER BEFORE TO DELIVER PROFESSIONAL RESULTS WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK.
MR Series MR824 Powered Studio Monitor
inspired BY YOU
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
Designed to meet the demands of modern musicians, producers, and engineers.
When you mix your project in the studio, you rely on your monitors to present a faithful reproduction of your work. The more accurate your monitors are, the better your mix will “translate” to other listening environments and formats. This means that if it sounds great in the studio, you can count on it sounding great everywhere else. MR series monitors are designed to do just that.
Our proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging for increased clarity and consistent sound over a wide area of the room. Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
Acoustic space control
The superior acoustic design and accuracy of a monitor are meaningless if they aren’t optimised for the room they are in. Equipped with our versatile Acoustic Space Control and HF filters, MR monitors can be easily optimized for your environment to ensure a flat response
- 8” Powered Studio Monitor
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- 8” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low-frequency response
- 85 watts of bi-amplified class a/b amplification
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more