Mackie | DRM18S | Active | 2000W 18" Subwoofer | Advanced Impulse DSP
⠀LOW PRICE is Available.⠀
⠀Please Email us for a quote.⠀
World-class Sound and No-fuss Setup
Putting together a great-sounding PA system is a breeze — if you have a Mackie DRM18S, that is. This state-of-the-art active subwoofer is loaded with 2,000 watts of power and innovative DSP to ensure top-notch sound. It’s built for demanding live performances, with a custom high-sensitivity transducer and a roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet. Beyond that, the DRM18S is a breeze to set up, thanks to Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which features a high-contrast, full-color display on the sub’s back panel. For world-class sound and no-fuss setup, you can’t beat Mackie’s DRM18S.
Top-shelf construction offers world-class sound
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM18S offers world-class sound. Its 18" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability — whatever your application, the DRM18S can tackle it. Enjoy smooth yet punchy low-frequency response thanks to a front-ported, direct-radiating design. Experience peak performance while avoiding blowouts courtesy of next-gen protection circuitry. Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing. Beyond that, a pole cup makes installing pole-mountable speakers child’s play.
Loaded with advanced features
The DRM18S is packed with innovative technology, including Impulse DSP for peak performance. Experience reference-quality sound — even at high SPLs — thanks to precision acoustic correction, while linear-phase FIR filtering minimizes inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy bass, resulting in punchy, accurate low-frequency reinforcement. Setup is a snap, thanks to a user-adjustable variable crossover point that allows you to match the DRM18S to any speaker system, plus a DRM-specific mode for full-range DRM speakers. You also get an Alignment Delay control for delay stacks, along with a cardioid mode for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array. Save and recall up to six user presets, and benefit from Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which includes a high-contrast, full-color display and quick, 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more.
- State-of-the-art active subwoofer
- 18" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Loaded with Impulse DSP for peak performance
- Acoustic correction yields reference-quality sound — even at high SPLs
- Linear-phase FIR filtering minimizes inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy bass
- Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard ensures ease of use and simplified setup
- User-adjustable variable crossover point allows you to match the DRM18S to any speaker
- DRM-specific mode for full-range DRM speakers
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Cardioid mode for easy setup of a directional subwoofer array
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets
- High-contrast, full-color display and 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- Next-gen protection circuitry prevents blowouts
- Pole cup makes installing pole-mountable speakers easy
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet