LD Systems | ICOA 15A BT | Active Coaxial | 15" 1,200W Powered PA Speaker | DynX DSP | Bluetooth Connection
or 4x fortnight payments of $199.75 AUD with ⓘ
This full-range loudspeaker impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The ICOA 15 A BT by LD Systems is a genuine all-rounder that offers unparalleled features for its class. Its coaxial design, rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn and extensive and precisely calibrated DynX DSP presets make this aktive 15″ loudspeaker exceptionally flexible.
The outstanding bass reproduction from the horn-loaded woofer makes the LD ICOA 15 A BT the ideal choice for musicians, bands, entertainers and dance schools. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it’s excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. The efficient class-D power amplifier delivers 128 dB max. SPL and 300 W RMS performance.
Drawing on DynX DSP technology by LD Systems, the speaker delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. 4 presets, a 3-band EQ and a delay function facilitate optimal adjustment of the sound to the venue conditions. The 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers, plus mono mix output, allow a variety of signal sources to be connected. The BT version offers Bluetooth® streaming and the wireless connection of playback devices – ideal for playing content from a phone or tablet.
Thanks to its shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55° tilt angle, the LD ICOA 15 A BT is also outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0° or 5° tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment.
Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. 4 aluminium handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- 128 dB max. SPL and 1200 W peak power
- Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn
- Horn-loaded woofer
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay function
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output; Bluetooth® streaming with the BT model
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- 4 aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive, optionally available accessories for installation and transport