KORG | GRANDSTAGE | All-in-All Stage Keyboard | 88 Key
Korg Re-defines the Stage Piano
Equipped with seven mighty sound engines, impeccable RH3 fully weighted hammer action, and advanced controller functionality, the Korg Grandstage 88 gives you unparalleled performance onstage and in the studio. Korg is on the cutting edge of evolving digital piano technology, and they've packed their latest stage piano with the best of it. Leveraging the power of their SGX-2 acoustic piano engine, the Grandstage 88's acoustic piano sounds are stunning: natural, responsive, and lavishly detailed. The EP-1 electric piano engine delivers a selection of epic EPs, all infinitely tweakable. With a total of 500 sounds on tap — including tonewheel organs, vintage analog synths, classic keys, and more, Grandstage has you covered for any live gig or studio session. At once a world-class stage piano and a masterful controller, the Korg Grandstage 88 will take your performances to new heights.
Seven sound engines, infinite possibilities
The Korg Grandstage ships with a total of 500 sound programs. From acoustic instruments to gritty analog synths, Grandstage's seven synthesis engines can provide every sound you need. The SGX-2 acoustic piano engine captures every nuance of six world-class German and Japanese grand pianos, from damper resonance to mechanical noise. Then there's the EP-1 electric piano engine, which uses Multi-Dimensional Synthesis to let you tweak, morph, and totally customize the six included EPs. These two synthesis engines are worth the price of admission alone — and they're just the beginning!
Organs, modeling, and more
The Grandstage includes three organ sound engines. The CX-3 tonewheel engine reproduces Korg's classic combo organ that was introduced in 1980. The VOX organ engine delivers the sound of the legendary transistor organ of the 1960s. The Compact transistor organ sound engine simulates other compact organs that helped shape the sound of '60s rock. Also onboard the Grandstage is Korg's powerful AL-1 analog modeling sound engine, which serves up beautiful reed and brass sounds. The sonic bounty is rounded out by the HD-1 PCM sound engine, which covers a variety of sounds that include classic keyboard instruments, an 8-level multi-sampled clavinet, as well as harpsichord, pipe organ, mellotron, and the distinctive bite of an FM piano. Onstage or in the studio, the Grandstage is all you'll need to ace the gig.
- Powered by 7 sound engines: SGX-2 acoustic piano; EP-1 electric pianos; CX-3, VOX, and Compact organs; AL-1 analog modeling; and the HD-1 PCM engine
- Acclaimed RH3 keybed responds to your every playing nuance
- Premium RH3 weighted hammer action for realistic concert grand feel: heavier in the lower register, lighter in the upper
- Master effects, including 3-band EQ, reverb, and delay
- Dynamics knob lets you customize the playing feel of the keyboard in real time
- Favorites buttons let you register up to 64 of your go-to sounds for instant recall
- Korg's Smooth Sound Transition (SST) creates smooth and natural changes between sounds and effects while you perform
- Effortless layer and split functionality
- Panel Lock prevents sounds or settings from being inadvertently changed
- Crafted in Japan to exacting Korg standards