Universal Audio | Volt 2 | BUNDLE | 2-in / 2-out USB-C Audio Interface| JBL | LSR 305P MK2 | UXL | 1m Instrument Cables
or 4x fortnight payments of $189.75 AUD with ⓘ
The perfect bundle to start your home studio journey.
Leveraging Universal Audio's renowned analog expertise, the Volt 2 is a USB-C audio interface worthy of UA's decades-long legacy. The Volt 2 boasts top-flight analog circuitry, along with class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, enabling you to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts. This bus-powered audio interface boasts two microphone preamplifiers with switchable 610-style analog sound and convenient input metering. Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap, plus you get direct monitoring for zero-latency operation. You also get MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers. The Universal Audio Volt 2 vaunts a rugged, retro-inspired industrial design and comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle.
Armed with class-leading AD/DA conversion
The Universal Audio Volt 2 includes outstanding AD/DA conversion — a must-have feature for professional-sounding tracks. This optimized conversion circuitry delivers true 24-bit/192kHz performance, ensuring true-to-life detail and clarity with tons of dimensionality. With the Volt 2 in your studio, you'll be able to produce rock-solid, album-worthy tracks.
Infuses your tracks with 610-style analog sound
UA is renowned for their classic analog designs, and the Volt 2 reflects their decades of experience. This audio interface includes two custom analog mic/line preamplifiers that sound startingly similar to Universal Audio's classic 610 tube pre. The Volt 2's Vintage Preamp Mode employs expertly designed op-amps and solid-state electronics to deliver tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping, arming you with powerful, intuitive tone shaping for your microphones and line-level signals. Best of all, Vintage Preamp Mode is selectable, which enables you to use the Volt 2 with external preamps and channel strips with zero added coloration.
- 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface with 2 microphone preamps/input channels
- Top-flight analog circuitry and class-leading 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- Selectable Vintage Preamp Mode employs solid-state electronics for tube-like dynamic saturation and clipping
- Convenient input metering makes setting levels a piece of cake
- Stereo analog outputs and a headphones output make monitoring a snap
- Direct monitoring supplies zero-latency operation
- MIDI I/O for your synths and controllers
- Rugged, retro-inspired industrial design
- Comes with a cutting-edge native software bundle
Accurate Nearfield Monitoring for Every Studio
JBL 305P MkII active studio monitors are a great nearfield solution for any serious audio engineer or music producer. They're great for mixing music in your DAW software, editing video, or any other task that requires monitoring accuracy. JBL designed the 305P MkII with advanced features acquired from their 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitor, making legendary JBL performance accessible to every studio. JBL's innovative Image Control Waveguide works in concert with refined transducers to deliver a well-defined and incredibly dimensional stereo image. From surprisingly rich lows to smooth highs, you'll find it easy to produce great-sounding recordings with JBL 305P MkII studio monitors.
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity
- Boundary EQ settings compensate for environmentally induced low-frequency anomalies
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 82 watts (LF: 41W; HF: 41W) of power for high output and dynamic range
- Frequency response (±3dB): 49Hz–20kHz
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to accommodate room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Compact footprint accommodates a variety of studio spaces
This bundle also includes (2) UXL instrument cables: Tough flexible outer jacket terminated with high quality metal Neutrik connectors with inner shrink tubing.
1x VOLT 2 | 2-in / 2-out USB-C Audio Interface
2x LSR 305P MK2 monitors
2x UXL 1m Instrument cables.