iZotope | EDU | Nectar 3 PLUS | Vocals, in the mix | inc. Melodyne 5 Essential
or 4x fortnight payments of $41.00 AUD with More info
The Easy Way to Get Great-sounding Vocal Tracks
With version 3, iZotope Nectar has undergone a serious upgrade. Six main modules, including EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level, supply you with robust vocal processing. But the real magic lies in Vocal Assistant, which uses machine learning to detect and correct a whole slew of hard-to-rein-in vocal problems. Beyond that, the Unmask feature digs buried vocals out of a mix, placing them front and center. You also get Melodyne 4 essential, which offers powerful, transparent pitch and time correction, and iZotope RX Breath Control, which automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings. If you're struggling to get great-sounding vocals (or simply want to speed up your workflow), Nectar 3 has the powerful vocal processing tools you need.
- EQ removes unwanted resonances in real-time — includes a follow mode, an innovative contextual UI, and enhanced fluid-style metering.
- Harmony adds up to four additional voices for natural-sounding harmonies, doubles, and textures.
- Compressors with four different emulation modes supply you with flexible dynamic control and natural coloration.
- Dimension contains three different modulation-style effects: Phaser, Flanger, and Chorus.
- De-esser reduces unwanted or exaggerated sibilance using an open, inviting interface.
- Pitch & Auto Level offers pitch correction, automatic input gain riding, and a Limiter module.
- Vocal processing plug-in with machine learning technology
- Main modules include EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level
- Vocal Assistant listens to your audio, then detects and makes corrections automatically
- Unmask positions vocals front and center by moving other mix elements out of the way
- Melodyne 5 essential offers powerful pitch and time correction - Claim here.
- iZotope RX Breath Control automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings