Hotone Xtomp MINI Modelling FX Pedal w/ Bluetooth, FREE iOS & Android App
or 4x fortnight payments of $64.75 AUD with ⓘ
Xtomp mini is the lean, mean core of the all-powerful XTOMP effects pedal.
Like XTOMP, it simulates all kinds of icnonic classic, vintage, and modern amps/cabs/pedals and creates original standard/novel algorithms its growing effects library.
The XTOMP mini has the ability to be any pedal that you might need in your arsenal, just like the regular XTOMP. By controlling the effect with the app on either iOS or Android you can choose whether you want distortion, modulation or delays and verbs. This is the Swiss army knife in your pedal collection.
What are the differences between XTOMP and XTOMP Mini?
Both pedals are highly quality modelling pedals with CDCM cores (which controls their processing power).
But their are a few features that have been omitted from the XTOMP Mini and they are as follows:
- No stereo capabilities
- No combo amp modelling
- No signature sounds or models
- Essential components of XTOMP in a more pedlaboard-friendly size
- powerful TI C67 series DSP onboard, 24-bit A/D/A conversion
- Buffer bypass switching, 100% pure analogue signal path
- Outstanding frequency response and dynamic range: very low noise level
- CDCM System for realistic playing experience
- Growing effects library experience (monthly updates)
- 30+ CDCM powered amplifier/cabinet models
- 50+ CDCmpowered legendary pedal mdoels
- 30+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/modulation/delay/reverb models)
- Free iOS, Android and PC apps for loading and managing effects via bluetooth (same apps as XTOMP)
- USB Jack for firmware upgrading, loading/managing effects with PC app
- 6 transparent knobs with LEDs
- Ultrathin design, rock solid aluminium alloy casing