Goodhertz | Tiltshift | Superior tone-shaping, from mix to master
or 4x fortnight payments of $22.25 AUD with More info
Tiltshift is a new type of tilt EQ that does more with less. More than any other equalizer, Tiltshift is able to dramatically alter the tone and timbre of your audio — going from mellow warmth to crystal clear with a single, loudness-matched slider — while sticking to the first rule of mastering: do no harm.
By using extremely gentle slopes (often less than 1 dB per octave), the relative phase, frequency, and transient response of the audio is preserved, making it faster and easier to find the right global EQ curve before focusing on specifics, and Tiltshift’s perceptual loudness lock technology makes it easier to compare EQ settings, or automate the tilt, without worrying about gain changes.
The guiding principle of EQ plugins often seems to be: more is more. More bands, more peaks, more valleys, more parameters to learn, and more metering to focus on. While we do appreciate a full-fledged multiband EQ when it’s needed, oftentimes, they’re not the best tool for the job. “More is more” also means more complication, more signal mangling, more phase distortion, CPU-usage, etc., and less productive mixing or mastering, less musicality and creativity.
So what if there was less in an EQ? Meet Tiltshift: superior tone-shaping, for anything from mixing to mastering.
- Incredible sounding tilt algorithm
- Variable tilt frequency range
- “Perceptual loudness lock” for perfectly matched loudness
- Completely automatable
- CPU-friendly enough to be used on every channel
- Independent high/low cut filters
- Totally variable filter slope (from 6 to 48 dB/Oct & anything in-between)
- Independently controlled resonance
- “Listen” function to audition what you’re filtering out
- Fully sweepable