Eve Audio | SC305 | 3-Way 5" AMT RS3 Tweeter | Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker
3-Way 5" Monitor
The SC305 is the first model of our three-way system monitors, which was carefully designed to be equally comfortable and precise in a stereo or surround set up. In the latter case, the SC305 will work perfectly as a center channel, if we're talking about a smaller system.
The SC305 combines the power from three different amplifiers to deliver a very efficient, dynamic and low noise sound reproduction.
Our three-way systems are developed for critical and detailed listening, not just to deliver power and thunderous bass (although they can do it very well too).
With its moderate size and superb technical characteristics, the SC305 model has virtually no competition on the market today. Don't miss the chance and check them out for yourself!
With every EVE Audio speaker, you also get high resolution DSP electronics. One push knob operation and you will have access to accurate volume control and several different filter settings that will help you tailor your monitors to the way you work. And if you always avoid digital processing, we've got you covered. The DSP engine is supported with a high quality A/D converter (24bit/192kHz) from Burr-Brown, which delivers a pristine signal to the DSP section. And since the PWM amplifiers are directly connected to the DSP, no additional conversion is necessary.
- Perfectly suited for both nearfield monitoring or as a surround centre
- 3-way System
- Three 50 W PWM power amplifiers
- Maximum sound pressure level of 108 dB (SPL @ 1m)
- Free-field frequency range (-3dB) 50Hz - 21kHz
- Efficient, dynamic and low noise sound reproduction
- Proprietary 5" SilverCone
- Low distortion copper cap magnet system
- Balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs
- One push knob operation DSP
- High sound pressures with tight and punchy bass frequencies