sE Electronics | DM2 TNT | Switchable | Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier
or 4x fortnight payments of $62.25 AUD with ⓘ
The DM2 TNT lets you choose between a moderate +15dB or explosive +30dB of gain with an ultra-high impedance input and eight load settings to perfectly match any passive microphone. While the DM1 DYNAMITE provides a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain. For all your dynamic and passive ribbon microphones - perfect for podcasting, recording, or live sound.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, sE active inline preamps have vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain provided is always consistent regardless of the connected load, thanks to the DM2's eight switchable impedance setting and the DM1's dedicated buffer amplifiers.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, sE inline preamps are the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration. Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by a roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
- Designed for neutral, balanced sound quality with minimal noise
- Explore eight settings ranging from an unconventionally low 50 Ω to stunningly high 10 MΩ to match your preamp with any mic accurately
- Two gain levels for even higher flexibility on various sources
- Ruthlessly boosts the signal independent from load impedance or cable length
- Sophisticated class-a electronics
- Dedicated output buffer amplifier
- Slim, rugged all-metal housing with premium finish