BOSS TU03 - Clip-On Tuner & Metronome w/ Built-in Speaker (TU-03)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Limited Stock. Please Email us for Availability.
- High-performance tuner and metronome in one convenient clip-on unit
- Clips onto the headstock of a guitar, bass, ukulele, or other stringed instrument
- Five selectable tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin
- Audible reference pitch function and support for flat and double-flat tunings
- Advanced metronome with eight patterns and ten beat variations
- Metronome beats are displayed on screen and sounded through a built-in speaker
- Large backlit display and durable padded clip
Rock-Solid Tuning Performance
With its large display and easy-to-set controls, the TU-03 makes instrument tuning quick and efficient. Standard chromatic mode allows you to tune to any pitch, while dedicated guitar, bass, ukulele, and violin modes provide string-based displays for even faster operation. Flat and double-flat tunings are supported as well, and the overall reference pitch is adjustable from 430-450 Hz. The reference pitch can also be sounded through a built-in speaker, providing an audible tuning tone for your playing partners.
Always at the Ready
The TU-03 is rugged, reliable, and built to last, with a spring-loaded clip and flexible pad that provides secure, stable attachment on all types of headstocks. And thanks to its integrated backlight and non-glare surface, the display is easy to view in any environment, from dark stages to bright sunlight.
An Onboard Metronome to Improve Your Time and Groove
Good rhythm is a vital skill for every musician. And since the TU-03 mounts right on your instrument, it’s never been more convenient to stay on top of your timing practice. You can hear the metronome beat with the integrated speaker, and also follow along visually with the dynamic display. It’s even possible to turn down the metronome sound and use the display as a silent timing reference while rehearsing and performing with other musicians. Eight different patterns and ten beat variations support practicing numerous styles and time signatures, and the tempo is easily adjustable from 30-250 BPM.