Blackmagic | ATEM Mini | HDMI Live Stream Switcher
or 4x fortnight payments of $117.25 AUD with ⓘ
The new ATEM Mini makes it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube or innovative business presentations using Skype.
Simply connect ATEM Mini and you can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs in dramatically better quality images.
You can even connect to a computer to present PowerPoint slides or add a gaming console. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for live commentary!
There's loads of video effects too! To live stream, ATEM Mini has a USB output that works like a webcam, so you can connect to any video software. There's also HDMI video out for projectors! Microphone inputs allow high quality desktop and lapel mics for interviews and presentations.
ATEM Mini even has secret broadcast features built in so it can do high end work!
- Features miniaturised control panel based design.
- Supports streaming live to all media platforms such as YouTube.
- Works with Skype for multi camera business presentations.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Wide range of professional video effects included.
- HDMI video output allows direct recording of programs.
- Two stereo audio inputs for connecting desktop or lapel microphones.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Includes full HD DVE for picture in picture effects and DVE transitions.
- Broadcast quality transitions including mix, dip and wipe.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Operates in cut-bus or professional mix effects switching styles.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Built in Ethernet control and SDK allows customer developer solutions.
- Compatible with all professional ATEM hardware control panels.