Behringer MPA30BT Portable PA Battery Powered 30W Speaker w/ Bluetooth Connection
or 4x fortnight payments of $67.25 AUD with More info
All-in-One Portable 30-Watt Speaker with Bluetooth* Connectivity and Battery Operation
Use the extremely lightweight, yet powerful EUROPORT MPA30BT PA system to stream songs from your Bluetooth-enabled iOS device at the next company picnic, or to get your message across on the playing field. With its 30-Watt amplifier and premium 2-way speaker system, the MPA30BT provides superb sound for up to 100 people – and the rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours. You can use a traditional-style microphone, or up to 2 of our ULM digital microphones (mics not included) to create a supremely easy-to-use wireless, go-anywhere PA system!
The great-sounding MPA30BT is amazingly-lightweight (10.7 lbs/4.9 kg) thanks to its highly efficient Class-D amplifier, and the onboard battery pack keeps the party going for up to 20 hours – without a power outlet in sight!
Built-in Mixer & Wireless Option
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth* connectivity
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use
- no technical background required
- 30 Watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 100 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- Connect your iPod*, iPhone*, iPad* or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- AC & battery operated with up to 20 hours continuous use per battery charge
- “Wireless ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER ULM digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- Dedicated microphone input with volume control
- Additional Aux input to connect to your CD player
- Powerful 6" woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany