ALTO Pro TS308 Active 2000W 2-Way 8" PA Speaker
or 4x fortnight payments of $119.75 AUD with More info
The new Alto Professional Truesonic TS3 Series does everything you demand in a no-compromise family of professional loudspeakers. These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have. They are high-performance in every sense: Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. And they are “high-performance” from a concept and manufacturing standpoint—we made sure that every aspect of their design outperformed what it had to do. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations. Defies your expectations.
There are four models in the new TS3 range: The TS308, TS310, TS312 and TS315, with 8-10-12- and 15-inch woofers respectively. The range shares a new 2000-watt peak (1000-watt continuous) amplifier, a significant advance over the 1100-watt peak (550-watt continuous) amplifiers in the TS2.
The four models boast all-new low-frequency drivers, designed to play louder and handle more power than their already-impressive predecessors, the wildly-successful TS2 Series. They also have a new horn-loaded high-frequency driver. This impressive transducer has a brand-new heat sink design that provides exceptional heat dissipation for impressive power-handling, even at all-night-long concert levels. Because these new drivers can safely handle the additional power, the TS3’s take full advantage of the increased wattage and will play at higher SPLs with lower distortion.
We’ve even made the TS3’s easier to use, with an updated control panel and clearer control indications and detents that make for a faster, more precise setup.
2000 watts of bi-amplified power, newly-designed drivers and easier, more satisfying controls and setup—the new TS3 range doesn’t merely meet your requirements. It makes you re-think what’s possible.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
Crossover: 2.5 kHz
Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
Frequency Response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
Frequency Range: 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
Dimensions: (H x W x D): 17.1” x 10.1” x 9.6” / 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
Net Weight: 20.2 lbs. / 9.2 kg.
Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
Accessories: TSB810 Bracket, TS208 Cover
TSB810 Bracket (Sold Separately)
- Simple and intuitive assembly
- Enables vertical or horizontal positioning of TS308or TS310
- 3 selectable wall proximity positions
- 15-degree rotational locking points for fine tuning speaker positioning