Allen & Heath | ME-500 | 16Ch Personal IEM Mixer | (ME500)
or 4x fortnight payments of $169.75 AUD with ⓘ
The Allen & Heath ME-500 is a 16-channel Personal Monitor Mixer that works with the Allen & Heath digital mixers range. It can also be used with a range of other digital consoles via the ME-U hub.
The Allen & Heath ME-500 is ideal for keeping onstage sound levels under control and speeding up sound checks in a wide variety of live environments, from touring bands to orchestral performances and houses of worship. The ME-500 is also a smart, cost-effective choice for foldback mixing in the studio.
The ME-500 personal mixer’s intuitive hands-on controls and crisp visual display make it easy for musicians to quickly build and control their own monitor mixes. With plug ‘n’ play setup and self-sufficient musicians, ME-500 is also a massive time-saver for the audio engineer.
There is no limit to the number of ME personal mixers you can add to a system, plus you can mix and match ME-1s and ME-500s, so everyone can enjoy great monitors. Secure EtherCon connectors allow ME-500s to be daisy-chained, or deployed in a star topplogy using the ME-U or an off-the-shelf PoE switch.
- 16 Channel personal mixer
- Plug ‘n’ play compatible with dLive, GLD, Qu and Aviom® A-Net 16
- Compatible with Digico, Yamaha, Avid and other mixers via ME-U hub
- Connect any number of ME devices to a system
- Mix and match ME-500 and ME-1 devices
- 8 user presets (can be copied to USB)
- Can be powered via PoE or external PSU (included)
- Stereo headphone outputs on 3.5mm and ¼” jacks
- ¼” TRS mono balanced line out for connection to stage monitor or IEM transmitter
- Mic stand mountable (optional - mount sold separately)