Akai APC40 MkII Ableton Live Performance Controller
or 4 fortnight payments of $124.75 AUD with More info
APC40 mkII features a 5×8 RGB clip-launching grid that’s built for dexterous exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 40 responsive triggers. RGB lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. You can also color code your clips with the RGB lighting for advanced visual organisation, and use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 5×8 grid.
APC40 mkII comes equipped with an array of assignable faders and knobs: nine reinforced faders and eight channel control knobs are arranged in-line with each channel for an intuitive layout and smarter workflow. Eight Device Control knobs make it easy to tweak device parameters and light up to provide visual feedback of each parameter. In addition, Send buttons enable users to cycle through all eight send buses right from their APC40 mkII. The A/B crossfader has also been reworked and can be assigned and re-assigned without ever having to touch the mouse.
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8×8 clip matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip statu
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port